Abby's Baptism. Abby was baptized the first week of November and she was so excited. It was such a special day for her. She is growing up so fast. I swear she seems older everyday.
Here we are about to pop.
Her family and friends were there to support her, and they came over to the house for what Abby called an "after party". She felt so loved.
We went and took pictures of her in her dress about a week before. Like I said, she is growing up so fast and I hate it, but I am so proud of her and the girl she is becoming. I don't know if I could ask for more. She is a sweetheart to her brothers, she is a helper to me, and her smiles and giggles will brighten any day. We are so lucky to have her.
In other news. . . Winter is here! The kids have loved having the snow. They have already made a big snowman and they decided to make a giant slide in the backyard.
Cooper is still trying to figure out the whole snow thing. He had been dying to play in it, but he was disappointed when he realized how cold his face and hands would get.
As promised, we are all ready for baby and Christmas. Well, we are ready for Christmas with all the presents wrapped and under the tree, but as far as baby. . . .are you every really ready?
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Congratulations Abby! She looks so cute, I love her pictures!
I love the snow too! We haven't seen any yet so far, and I'm kinda bummed. I'm excited for you and the new baby, you'll have some great Christmas memories this year! Hopefully we'll get to see you while we're in town. Take care!
Post a Comment