Chad * Kelly * Abigail * Carson * Cooper * Boden
CONGRATS to you and your family! So happy he is here. We send our LOVE.Natalie & Tueller cousins
Oh my goodness!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! He's gorgeous and looks like a "Grundy" :)
he is so cute! Looks just like the other 2 boys. I hope my little girl has hair like that! Congrats!!!
He is gorgeous!!! You guys make some beauties. Is his name Cohen though??
Congratulations you guys he is so adorable. Don't you love the spirit a new baby brings into the home? I am so very happy for you guys. Have a wonderful Christmas. Cindy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CONGRATS to you and your family! So happy he is here. We send our LOVE.
Natalie & Tueller cousins
Oh my goodness!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! He's gorgeous and looks like a "Grundy" :)
he is so cute! Looks just like the other 2 boys. I hope my little girl has hair like that! Congrats!!!
He is gorgeous!!! You guys make some beauties. Is his name Cohen though??
Congratulations you guys he is so adorable. Don't you love the spirit a new baby brings into the home? I am so very happy for you guys. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Cindy
Post a Comment