Sunday, November 2, 2008

October

October is finally over. It has been a crazy, but fun month. Here are some pictures of all that we have been up to lately.Fun at the pumpkin patch. Cooper enjoyed his first wheel barrel ride.
We went to the mountains to see the awesome fall leaves. (but had to explain to the kids that the beer bottles were not a part of "nature")

Abby and Carson finished up their soccer season. Abby did great. This was her third year, and the first time they played on the "big field". We were super proud of her. Her favorite part was when she was able to play goalie, because then she didn't have to run so much.

Most of the pictures of Carson are of him "not playing". This was his first year, and he was just funny to watch. We never knew what kind of crazy thing he would do next. He liked playing, but just kept saying that everyone was going too fast for him. . .maybe better luck with T-ball.






































We went to Las Vegas to see Amy and Justin, and see their little Kamryn get blessed, we had a lot of fun with the whole family in their little apartment. The kids were in heaven because they could go swimming in October.
We made our best efforts at pumpkin carving. ( these are our scary faces)
Halloween was a blast. Carson was hilarious in his batman costume. He was determined to be batman this year and he definitely played the part well.
Carson and his partner in crime before their big preschool Halloween party.
Abby was so grown up this year. I am the room mom for her Kindergarten class (by assignment, not by choice) and I came to her class to throw their Halloween party. We had tons of fun, and I couldn't help but think about how grown up she is getting. Cooper made is first appearance at Halloween as a pumpkin. We actually had another really cute costume picked out but he grew too fast and it didn't really fit by Halloween. (but when else can you pull off a costume like this and still be stinkin cute? )
Chad and I dressed up as ugly people. I was suppose to be Joe Dirt and Chad was some weird guy with lots of chest hair. It took Chad a couple of days to get my image out of his head.
In Cooper news, he is finally crawling. He made it official on Halloween night as he was watching all of the chaos. He is still a beginner, but slowly he is making his way were he wants to go.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

As always, cutest family pictures! I am excited to have been a part of those soccer games with Abby, she sure made Aunt Robby proud on the field!
I do have to say - please, please post the picture of you and Chad kissing in your costumes! It was the BEST, and you can tell Chad I made you!

Justin and Amy said...

Abby looked so sporty in her soccer stuff and so adorable in her Halloween costume. Actually, she looked so beautiful! You are right, she is getting to be such a young lady.
Carson is just hilarious in his soccer pictures and is the PERFECT Batman. I love the action pose for the camera.
You and Chad kinda look scary in your Halloween costumes:)
And Cooper is stinkin cute as always. I can't believe he started crawling! Yay! His smile is so contagious. I miss those kids so much already!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures... You and Chad are killing me, that is so funny. Abby looks adorable. It would be interesting to see her and Tyler together, she probably acts 5 years older than him, and there the same age. I dont think Tyler will ever grow up.
Oh my heck, Carson is hilarious. I just laugh at him looking at his pictures. You can tell that he is just a funny little kid. I dont think I have seen any pix of him not smiling.
Cooper and the pumkins, how cute!!! I love pumkin patch pictures...

Joe~n~Meg said...

I've been waiting for a new post, now I can see how busy you've been! You're making 3 kids look easy, so keep it up, I'm a little nervous. Your pix are adorable as usual, and they're so gr8 for us. The holiday season (Halloween-Christmas) makes us miss family SO MUCH...these blogs are all we have to connect us to the ones we love from clear across the country. BTW, your comment on our blog made Joey & I cry. Your encouragement couldn't have had better timing. Thank you!
Meg