Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a busy month! I am just completing my second attempt at single-motherhood this month, while Chad is in LA for another training, but I am still functioning (which is a great sign). Abby just recently had her sixth birthday! She is so big! After her birthday, Abby and I went to Las Vegas to see Amy and Justin's darling new baby. It was so much fun. Abby loved traveling with "just the girls".

Chad's parents have now been gone for a month in Arizona, and we are missing them like crazy! So here are a couple of videos of the kids. . . just so they remember us!

And here is new baby Kamryn. She is four weeks old now, and doing great. We will be going back to see them soon for her blessing. I can't wait.

5 comments:

Korey and Brandi said...

she is so cute I hate not being able to see her!! and abby and carson are great little singers!!!

Justin and Amy said...

That song that Abby and Carson sing is so cute. I love the bouncing on the bed. And I can't believe how big Cooper is getting. Seriously. I am so excited to see him in a couple weeks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin and Amy said...

Hey, I heard you cut the Kamryn video short. What's the deal? I got nothing to hide! Don't be ashamed of me, Kelly :)

Your kids are stiking cute. We are so excited to see the whole clan soon.

Justin

Joe~n~Meg said...

Those videos are so cute...you have quite the group of performers!