He is also starting to have his own "little things" about him, like the other day when he was playing in the tub, Chad took his ball away from him so that he could wash him off , not thinking Cooper would even notice, but he was very upset. Now every time he gets in the tub, he holds on to his toys super tight and won't let go, because he is afraid someone will take them away.
This is just a fun age where all of the learning begins and I am excited to watch him come up with something new everyday.
Ok, 3 years olds are pretty funny too! Carson learned this at school while ago and I finally got him to do it on camera. I'm sorry to say, but it wouldn't be as funny if he had all of his teeth. When I watch him use words like this, I learn to appreciate his struggles. Luckily, we have two more years until Kindergarten. (maybe at least two of his teeth will be in by then)
9 comments:
He just makes me smile! That is one of the cutest things ever. I don't think he should ever get front teeth. It's his trademark!
Ok I had to replay that video a couple times, and I had to show Gentry too. It is so DANG CUTE!!! Cute kids!-Betsy
Coop is getting so big! I miss him. I'm really excited to be able to hang out with him on Thanksgiving. And Carson is soooo cute. I agree with you on the no teeth thing. I love what his face looks like when he's talking... he's so animated!
P.s. I finally updated my blog. I thought you guys would be proud :)
AWWWW! Kell, what precious pix! I'm super hormonal right now, so all references to how wonderful kids are in ALL stages really gets me going. We miss you...tell Abby that Mykah says "hi"!
Is Carson the cutest boy ever? I'm just glad that he told me Chad was with Joseph Smith last weekend when they found the "gold plates!"
So cute!
Truly, Cooper can't get any more yummier. I agree with you, his age is the best. It probably helps that he loves YOU so much! I wish he loved me a little more, then you would let me babysit!
Chad and Kelly,
We found you! Your kids are just darling - no surprise - and look full of personality - no surprise either. We're at mmlarsen2008.blogspot.com
I need your address. I am sending xmas cards out.
Email me lyndeekennett@yahoo.com
Post a Comment