Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well, not much has been happening lately. . .although we did go to Lagoon a couple weeks ago for "Italian Day". We had tons of fun and I think it was the first time that I didn't want to leave at the end of the day.



I am LOVING being home with my kids full time. It is just barely starting to sink in that I am home everyday. It just felt like I was "off track" for awhile and now I am realizing that this is for real! Not that my job had an extremely hard schedule, but now that I am always home it is so nice to be here for EVERYTHING! I love that I am here everyday to see my kids wake up, and I love seeing Abby get off the bus while I wave to the bus driver. It is all just amazing! . . .and still extremely busy. I am still trying to figure out how I managed things when I had to go to work. I am not sure where I found the time, because I am not working , yet I feel like I am busier than ever. I guess kids will do that to ya, but for now I am just trying to enjoy myself and my family (and not complain about money) because it is all worth it!
Here are some updated pictures of Cooper. Ya, he's a chunk, but what do you expect from my kids.

5 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

Cooper looks so different! Are you showing him pictures of us daily?? It's so sad not to be there and see them. I miss them so much!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Cooper is so cute, and getting so big. I agree that staying at home with the kids is one of the greatest things ever. I love it!

Emily said...

What a cute family! Your kids are so cute and that little Cooper is just gorgeous! How come my babies don't get the "chunk"?? I love it! Let's get together now that you are home full time!
Love you tons!
Cousin Em

Janey and Jill said...

Your kids are beautiful! Cooper has changed completely! He doesn't look like a tiny baby anymore! It's amazing how fast they grow up!

I'm happy you are liking staying home! I can't wait for that special day to come for me!

Hope all is well!

Kristin said...

I love little Carson's toothless grin...what beautiful kids...love the little chunk!!