Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Carson just started his first year of preschool and he was so excited (as you can see). He has been dying to use his new Batman backpack for weeks.
He was so funny all morning when he was getting ready. It was fun to be concentrating on him and seeing him so excited. On the way to school he assured me that he would be fine, and he said, "Mom, don't worry about me, because I am going to be learning today". He had a great first day, and all he has been able to talk about is some hammer song that they must have sang in his class. Well, it got his attention because he loves his school and can't wait to see what's next.

We went camping a couple of weeks ago. I know it's shocking! Well, actually the Grundy's had a family reunion, so we decided to stay in a tent, but don't worry, there were bathrooms and showers near by. My crazy kids were so excited to be in the great outdoors.

The kids helped set up the tent and helped to get wood for the fire. They were in heaven!







We also went fishing. The kids had a great time and Carson even caught a fish! Abby was not so lucky, but she liked playing with the worms. yuck!
Although Carson loved fishing, (and tearing the worms in half). I'd have to say his favorite part was sitting in the chair eating snacks. The kid never stops!
Cooper tried to get into the action too.
They had a pool at the nearby clubhouse, so of course we went at least two times. Cooper was loving the water and didn't want to get out.
Well, Cooper is officially 6 months old now. It is going by too fast and it is driving me crazy!
He is super fun, and I can't remember our lives without him.
He starting to do push ups at an early age! I guess you are never too young for some healthy exercise!

5 comments:

Korey and Brandi said...

Yeah I have been waiting for some new pics!!! It is so crazy how fast they grow up it is still so weird that Kayden is going to be 1! We love you guys and hope to see you at Kaydens bday party!

Justin and Amy said...

We love the pictures! Your kids are stinking cute. We miss you guys so much! Keep the pictures coming.

Janey and Jill said...

They are all so cute! Sounds like you guys had a great summer! Was it so fabulous not to have to go back to school yourself? I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Carson is seriously so cute. He just looks so happy all the time. Isnt it so nice having 2 in school? I cant believe how fast Cooper has changed, he looks like a little man already. I love the picture of him in the water, I think it was on your last post, its adorable. Hope all is well with you guys, take care.

Amy and Kody said...

Carson is getting so big! Cooper is soo cute, I cant believe he is pushing up like that. Hudson is 10 months and he won't move he is such a slug he won't even roll over. Maybe Cooper needs to teach hudson some moves!