When we were at the dentist for Carson, he took a quick look into Abby's mouth because her bottom two teeth were really loose, but seemed to be taking forever to come out. So...he noticed that the new tooth was already growing in behind it and she is was too crowded and it will cause long term problems. So, in short, we scheduled an appointment for him to pull 4 of her teeth out! I am starting to think that the dentist might have a little crush on me, or he just wants my money and loves to torture kids...I choose to believe in the crush!
Here are some before and after pictures of them both. Hopefully we will have no more "teeth talk" from our family and they will grow up with beautiful teeth (or else!).

Abby was really brave. She had a great attitude about the whole thing, until she looked in the mirror and started to cry because she thought that she looked like a monster. We assured her that she still looks beautiful! She is feeling better about the whole thing, especially after the "tooth fairy" came. She has big plans for her money! She also had four shots last week for kindergarten, so this has been a traumatic time for her. We are very proud of her and a little traumatized ourselves, as we realize that we are months away from having a kindergartner!
I had some other pictures from a couple weeks ago when we went to the zoo. We had a great time and they loved all of the animals.
Carson was especially fond of the rhinoceros's and I was too, mainly because I loved to hear him say it!
I had to add some resent pictures of Cooper. (Dad, just focus on his face and ignore his clothes)




9 comments:
OH Abby really is so brave! And you should tell her that it could be worse...at least her teeth will be coming in sooner than Carson's. She doesn't have to wait 4 years for hers to come in:) Your kids are still super cute. And I have to say, I LOVE Cooper's clothes. What incredibly amazing aunt and uncle gave him that?:)
P.S. I also love that you make Carson say rhinoceroses three times so the viewers could get the full affect:)
P.P.S Kindergarten?? Really??
Wow, Abby just became a lot easier to make fun of! Just kidding. She's still a doll. And if the dentist does in fact have a crush on you, I say go for it. Chad's salaray vs. Dr. Dentist salary...think about it.
Justin
Your teethless kids are so cute. How fun to go to the zoo. My kids are so sheltered in this small town. I need to take them to the city more. I love coopers onsie, I cant let Fred see it though. He would have one for each day of the week for Max. He is getting so big, holy cow. It makes me scared thinking about it. Well it looks like your keeping busy at the Dr. Office. Good Luck with that.
Your kids are so dang cute! I am so glad that you got Angie up and running on blogging so I could follow. You have a dang cute family, keep up the good work!!!
Holy Cow! You only have like 2 days tell you go to Disney World. How fun is that. I hope you have a good time. Your kids will remember it forever. Good Luck, and say hello to Mickey and Minnie for me:)
Hello Kelly, i added you from Amy's blog. I hope you don't mind. Hope you have a great trip!!
Terry Gammon
As a dental assistant, I think your kids are even cuter now, and I didn't think that was possible. I do, however, wish I'd covered Cooper's shirt prior to your brother seeing it! Can't wait to see pix from Disney World.
Megan
Hey Kelly, cute, cute kids! Found you through Amy and thought I'd drop a line and say hi, its been awhile. Congrats on the baby! Just started blogging...telfordrm@blogspot.com.
Hi, Kelly - it's Amy's Aunt Lori. Just have to tell you how adorable your kids are. Tell Abby that my daughter Devyn had to have 8 of her teeth removed when she was little - a few of them had to be cut out of her gums! She was a trooper, too - and now has beautiful teeth (though I see an orthodontist in your future... - but they make even better money than dentists!). Also, Cooper is precious! He looks a lot like Abby to me. It's so hard to see them grow so fast, for sure. I could listen to Carson say rhinoceroses all day! Too cute!
Post a Comment