you to do them in your home, if you are not able to do it on Fast Sunday. I was a little worried how the whole thing would go, but it was actually really nice. Chad did a great job and I could actually hear what he was saying. (In our church you usually don't hear much, because of all of the screaming kids.)I can't believe how fast he is growing and I really don't like it! I remember being so excited for my other kids to hit the next stage of their little lives, and this time I am just sad because I want him to be tiny forever. I think maybe I finally realize how fast they grow and how it all goes by in the blink of an eye. So, I am going to do my best to keep him "little", even if it means that he is a little developmentally behind. As far as I'm concerned. . . walking is not all it's cracked up to be.

Here are some pictures of his blessing day. He was "out of it" for most of the day, but we managed to get a couple pictures of him awake.


In other news, we found out that Carson is going to have to have another tooth pulled out by the dentist. Mom is not happy about it at all, but I am trying not to be vain and keep his best interest in mind. Plus... honestly, what is one more tooth at this point.We recently discovered that another tooth in the front of his mouth was damaged in the "fall" last year. Apparently, it just took this one longer to decided that it wanted to come out. So, we are going in next week to take it out. The dentist actually wanted to take it out last week, but he thought that "mommy" needed to wait a week or so, so that I will feel better about it. I am amazed that Carson will even let me take him to the dentist anymore, but he really doesn't care at all, he just loves going there because they have a little slide and he gets a prize. I don't think that he realizes that little kids should actually have teeth IN their mouth. He is a trooper. It will be really interesting to see him figure out a new way to eat his food.
In honor of his "lack of teeth", I added a little video of him singing. (Which would not be near as funny if he had all of his teeth...so that is a positive way to look at it). I am curious to see him talk after they pull another one...I'll let you know.
The next one is our "first attempt" at the song, but he had to stop to spit out his gum.
12 comments:
Holy crap Carson is the funniest person ever! I could watch those videos over and over and laugh every time.
Justin
You have posted some pretty cute pictures... but I think this is my favorite one to date. The way he enunciates his words are so adorable. I just love it!
Love, Amy
You guys really do have the cutest kids, and they are so stinkin funny!! I'm sorry that Carson has to get another tooth pulled. I would have hard time with that too! I am surprised that he does so well there. That kid deserves 2 prizes!!!
Your kids are soooo stinkin cute. That carson cracks me up. Cooper's hair is darling I love it!! Tanner had to have his 2 front teeth pulled when he was little too, I was more upset than he was. Good Luck!!
Carson cracks me up. He is seriously funny. Cooper looks adorable in his pictures. Your family is adorable! Good luck with the whole teeth thing, that sucks...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!
Carson never ceases to entertain me. Out of all the things on the internet I'd rather watch him! The pics of Cooper are adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again. (And can you tell your kids to stop growing for a little while so I'll recognize them!)
Thanks
Kelsey
I think you should send carsons videos to funniest videos!!! He is so funny I love him! Cooper is getting big I need to see you guys more! How it going with 3??????
Brandi
Gage had a fall too where we thought we would have to take his two front teeth out, but so far so good! I think blessing your baby at home is a much better way to go!! I have had a hard time heating my kids blessings as you mentioned!
Kelly, I'm so in love with your kids! They're so cute! I'm jealous your heading to Disney World! We went in July and I just about died in the humidity, but it was the BEST trip ever! My husband had to work, but I took my 3 yr old nephew all day everday for 8 straight days! It's SO much fun! I feel like a Disney expert! You're going at the very best time of the year. I can't wait to see the pics!
Sooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing. He is a doll even without his teeth.
hey if you have a min will you email me any pics you have of jamie and Lexi I want to do a little slideshow for their birthdays!!!! thanks hope you guys are good Love you
brandi
Post a Comment