Thursday, April 10, 2008

Annie

When my friend Robyn and I found out that Annie was coming to Kingsbury Hall we jumped at the chance to take our girls. We had a fun "girls night" and went to dinner and the show. It was a blast! I don't know who loved it more...me or Abby, but we both spent the next day with all of the songs in our head. It was so fun to spend some special time with Abby and I know her favorite part was being able to wear a skirt out to dinner. Her and her friend Savvy were so funny. People kept laughing at them, because they were so cute walking around like "ladies", which I guess means to hold your dress out while you walk like a princess. They were so excited the whole time through dinner, and I had a hard time getting Abby to stay in her chair because she just couldn't wait anymore!

The show was amazing and of course we had to get matching Annie shirts. When the show ended around 10:30, it only took seconds for them to pass out in the car. I guess we wore them out. It was a fun night and I am definitely excited for many more "girls nights".

















I just had to add a current picture of Cooper. He is five weeks old now and as cute as can be. He is a perfect baby, but one note about his hair...no, it won't go down! Yes, it sticks straight up and the only time that it will even remotely lay down is when it gets greasy and he is in need of a bath. As soon as it is washed then it poofs right up like a baby chick. I think it adds character and it definitely gives us something to pet while we are holding him. Hopefully, he will be like my other kids and it will soon find its way down...otherwise he will look like Crammer as an adult.

8 comments:

Sarah Bates said...

I love him...he is so stinkin cute! Glad you guys had fun at Annie!

Amy and Kody said...

Cooper is so cute with all that hair. I Love it! I added you as one of my bloggin buds too.

Lyndee said...

I love his hair. It is so cute. That would be so much fun to go to Annie.

Mike and Leslie said...

I just LOVE Coopers hair. Your kids are sure getting big. I have added you to my blog..just FYI.
The Rowberrys

Derek and Jannette said...

Looks like the girls had fun!! Glad to see that you are apart of the blogging world too. You guys have such a cute family! I added you to my link list as well.

Justin and Amy said...

I love the matching Annie shirts you got them. I can just picture Abby walking around the whole next day singing all the songs. I'm jealous! That must have been so fun:)

Robyn said...

Those are two dang cute girls! With all our boys, we sure are lucky to have them! Thanks for going with us, Savvy is still talking about Miss Hannigan! Can't wait for the next one. Love the new colors on the blog, teach me please!

Joe~n~Meg said...

Mykah's jealous of Abby seeing Annie and I'm jealous of that stinkin' adorable baby! Hope all is well. We miss you guys...
Megan