Friday, March 28, 2008

Family Update

Well, we have finally adjusted to being home, and I think the fact that I have three kids is starting to sink in. Cooper is doing great. I took him to the doctor for his two week appointment, and she said that he was not gaining enough weight and she also nicely pointed out the skin that was hanging from his arm.....so sad! So, he is now taking formula and gaining by the minute. I took him in today and he had gained over a pound in a week! Needless to say, he is doing great and we are loving every minute of having him here.

Carson and Abby are still loving their new brother. Luckily the newness has warn off, and they aren't as "loving" as they used to be. Now, they know that he is just a new part of our family

and they have done a great job adjusting.

Abby and Carson had a great Easter. They loved having an Easter egg hunt at grandma's house and seeing their cousins that were in town. Abby's favorite part was definitely dressing up. She HAD to have the hat, gloves, and purse to complete the outfit, and I had a hard time getting it off her.
Well, not much else new with us. Thanks to everyone who called and visited. It is so nice to know that we have such great friends and family.
We love ya.







5 comments:

Lyndee said...

Cooper is so dang cute. I love the picture of all of them. I am so glad all is well.

Sarah Bates said...

He is so damn cute...dude I need your email so I can email you a pic of Max when he was born...I swear they are twins...you will freak out! I know people say oh he looks like Chad's baby pics yadda yadda...but for real. They are twins. How is three treating you? Girl you amaze me...

Tracie said...

What a cute pic. Your family always looks so happy, to great, fun parents are responsible for that. Abbey is so grown up, she is like a little lady, I forget how quickly they grow up, especially when we don't see you very often. Carson looks like a handful. Cooper, just like a baby should, sweet as can be. Love you guys. Tracie

Justin and Amy said...

First of all, Abby is such a little princess. She is just all girl with her gloves and hat. Second, Carson is so big! What the heck is happening to little Carson? Third, well words can't express the cuteness that is Cooper Stanley. I love the pic of the three of them laying down:)

Amy and Kody said...

Hey Kelly cute kids. My blog is holyoakfam.blogspot