
I'm not exactly sure where to begin. We went for nine nights to Orlando Florida where we did everything that we could possibly do.
Everything went great and my kids were in Heaven!
I honestly think that the kids favorite part about the trip was that they were able to spend so much time with their cousins. They were together every minute and were loving it.
Abby loved everything about Disney World. She just thought it was all so Magical. Abby is at that age where she is just tall enough to go on a lot of the bigger rides and she tried to be brave , but she didn't really like any that were "questionable". She was just fine sticking with the smaller attractions and her favorite was "It's a Small World".
As you can imagine, we saw every character that you could possibly think of . The kids loved getting their autographs and taking pictures with ALL of them.
Carson likes to tell people that he has a new girlfriend! He was just as excited as Abby to see Snow White, and the highlight of the day was when she gave him a kiss that stayed on his check. He was a little embarrassed, but very proud.
We also went to a dinner show called "Arabian Knights". We ate dinner while they preformed a show that had a lot of horses that did amazing tricks. Carson was in ahh! He thought the whole think was so cool!
But the highlight of my night was when Justin went to take a group picture of all of us at the table and I guess Amy was the only one willing and ready.
I have to say that one of the coolest things about the whole vacation was the house that Kathy and Stan rented. It was so great. We all had our own rooms and they even had little kid rooms. It had four bathrooms (greatly needed) and best of all...our own Pool. It was so nice after being at the parks all day to come home and get in the pool (without a bunch of strangers).
The kids had a Blast swimming each day and we had a hard time getting them out.
It was really hard coming home and trying to get back to normal life. Although an 11 day vacation seems like plenty of time, we were still wanting just a few more days by the end of the trip.
This is definitely something that we could NEVER do by ourselves, we are just so thankful to Chad's parents for their amazing generosity! They made it something that we will never forget.
In Real World news.....Abby graduated from preschool and had her big dance recital right before we left for the trip.( She is the one in the middle in blue) She is so big, and I really hate thinking about it. I love that she is old enough to help with Cooper, but everything else is kinda freaking me out. She just got her track assignment for Kindergarten and she asks me EVERYDAY "how many more days until school starts?" I think she is going to be a little disappointed when she finds out that she still will only be going for half of the day, but I think riding the school bus will make up for that.

Cooper is also growing up fast. He is officially 3 months old and chunky as ever. He still has his hair, but is starting to sport a little bit of a comb over. (we have no problem admitting that)























13 comments:
Your family is sooo cute. This is your cousin Amy I look at your blog all the time! I was wondering when you were going to update!:) You always make me laugh (like Abby thinking she had monster teeth.)It looks like you guys had a great time. What great memories.
OK so Cooper is so big I feel like I have not seen you guys for ever! Looks like you had so much fun on your trip we really need to go! We really need to get the girls together and do something so I will call you!
Brandi
Where do I begin...I love you...I missed you...never leave for that long again...thanks for updating your blog...love those pics, but I'm a little upset you do not have a picture of Chad with a big, greasy turkey leg! Jer and I are both disappointed with the unwillingness to show a little of his white trash side!
Cooper is as yummy as ever, Carson is such a ladies man, and I totallly know what you mean by freaking out a little about Abby...mine's 12! She will be the best Kindergartner!
In my defense, Kaitlyn was also looking at the camera in the picture of us at Arabian Nights. And I was just trying to make sure you had a good picture of the whole family. Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with Robyn...tell Chad I am GRATEFUL he didn't purchase one of those disgusting turkey legs. Thanks for updating your blog hours before us, you thunder stealers :)
Love, Amy
I've been checking for an update DAILY (Yes, I have no life.) You sound like you had a blast. You'll need a photo alblum just for this trip. I'm so lgad you made some memories.
Tina
Kelly i just love you and chad, you are so awesome and i am amezed at how grown up your kids are. I still think of chad as alittle brother, And i was in tears looking at the whole grundy clan, minus jamie and alexis. my heart still aches when i think about her. But it is nice to see kaitlyn, who looks so much like the jamie i remeber and she brings back fond memories of our youger days. Thanks for all the fun pics. you can visit the garn family at
jandsgarnfamily.blogspot.com lol stacie
It looks like you had a great time... Your kids look like they were in heaven. Cooper is getting big, holy cow time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yersterday that you had him. They are all so cute...
What an unbelievable vacation! Your kids are so lucky to get to do something so fun! I bet you had a great time.
I can't believe you went for nine days! That is truly a dream come true! Disneyworld is my favorite place in the world!
xoxo
Whew! What a trip. I am exhausted just reading about. It sounds like it was a very special experience for the fam. What great memories! The teeth situation is hysterical. They are both so full of sparkle. Love you!
Mindi
Kelly, looks like you guys had so much fun. You sure make having 3 look easy. I love your guts!
What a fun trip. I could handle that many days with my own kids, but my sisters? I don't know about that!! I'm glad you had so much fun. Tell Carson that Snow white was the only princess that we stood in line for, and it was all Max, Tay could have cared less. There is just something about her I guess. Just tell Abby to enjoy each year, becasue before she knows it she will be in middle school. Tay is a little freaked out. She wants to be out of Elementary, but doesn't want to deal with all the classes and homework that come with the upper grades. I think about what my parents let us do in middle school, and think NO WAY IN H---!! are you going to the mall with your girlfriends alone. Times have changed too much. Sorry Cooper is getting big so fast. I hate that. I don't want to be crazy, but the thought of Olivia getting big makes me sad and she isn't even here yet!! When you know it is your last, it is much harder to deal with. Love you guys.
He is so cute...I want to eat him up!
That looks like so much fun, the worst is coming home and not having the countdown to the vacation anymore, but atleast you have tons of pics.
Post a Comment