Over Easter weekend we had so much fun! We went to see Wicked at Capitol Theatre. It was SO SO GOOD! We loved it! Loved it! Thanks to Chad's mom for standing in line at 3:00 in the morning to get us tickets. She's the BEST! (even though she had NO IDEA that she had just bought tickets for Easter Sunday when they told her they were the best available. We were all shocked, but the adjustments were worth it!) We also had a yummy brunch before the play, that just made the day perfect.

The kids started out on Easter morning with the usual. Easter baskets and Easter egg hunts.
Abby was still in Hannah Montana mode, as she had just seen the movie and (almost) saw Miley Cyrus at the theater. (we saw her drive away, and we were there for all of the after math!)
Cooper was not really sure about the whole basket thing.
Until he noticed the grass inside and then he was hooked.
After a fun morning at home, they got ready and went to my Dad & Kathleen's house. They had no idea of the fun that was in store for them.
They made cupcakes, and had Easter egg hunts, played the computer, played toys, watched movies and wore everyone out (especially the hosts).



The kids had SO MUCH FUN! They loved spending the day at their Grandparents. They are still talking about how much fun they had. By the time they left, they were exhausted and full of candy (as any Easter should be). My dad even changed a poopy diaper!
I'm not sure if Cooper is eating candy or grass, probably both.


This is just a glimpse into my childhood as my dad kept taking pictures of the kids straight into the sun! Thanks Dad and Kathleen! The kids had a blast!Well, between me coaching at the high school, and both Abby and Carson playing baseball this year, our weeks have been pretty chaotic (baseball pictures coming soon). Chad has really been great at helping me juggle everything. I LOVE coaching, but I am really looking forward to a relaxing summer!
8 comments:
Yeah I have been waiting for new pics!!! Glad you had a great Easter!! hope to see you soon!!
Brandi
We have been waiting too. Finally! I love Abby's haircut. It's so cute. And I know I say this a lot but your kids look so old. It's crazy. I'm glad you guys loved Wicked. I wish we could have seen it with you:( Thanks for posting Easter pictures but that doesn't mean you are off the hook for posting athletic the baseball pics of the kids. I love seeing your kids! I can't wait to visit in a few weeks.
Some people go to church to celebrate Easter, some people don't...to each his own I guess. Just kidding. I'm just jealous that we didn't get to see Wicked with you guys. Or go to brunch. Food and broadway plays...they are like my two favorite things :) Cute pictures. We definitely want to see some baseball pictures too.
I thought maybe you fell of the face of the earth. I was so happy to see a new post. Your kids are getting so big, I just can't believe it! All the pics were so cute. I must say the cupcakes were absolutely beautiful and I just love Abby's cute Easter outfit. She's such a big girl! Thanks for the post!
I didn't know you were coaching again too... It seriously is so crazy with kids. I'm so excited to be done, in a good way. It's been fun, but I just think of all the things I could be doing everyday during practices or games. Good luck with the rest of your season. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how big Cooper is, he is so stinkin cute. Let's get together sometime after softball. Love ya....
See, people miss you. People out here need to hear from you. People love to see your kids. Probably don't leave for that long again!
Some people see Wicked on Sunday and some people go to Lagoon on Sunday...to each his own.:) Man I wish I was a Grundy or a little more Italian!
That picture with the sun in their eyes is hilarious. Most of my Easter pics look similar! Can't wait to see evidence of the coaching and playing.
LOVE YOU!!!
soooo CUTE!!!! Your kids are getting so big and we're missing it! Can't wait to come home this summer...we're bombarding Utah 1st so I hope you're all ready!
Love you!
It was a wicked weekend!!!
Post a Comment