
I love this next picture, because of the look on his face. The little dog was talking and singing and he was trying to figure it all out.

He was in heaven with his new car from Grandma and Grandpa. All of the older kids loved it too! It was perfect for him and the back of it even says, CZY COUP. (so fitting)
Ok, gross! Chad has a history of doing gross things, when it comes to raising our kids. (like partially chewing up their meat when they are babies, and taking it out and feeding it to them. . . I know, I know) So, it was not out of character when Cooper stuck his foot (which was dirty from walking) into the frosting of his cake and Chad decided to suck it off.
Well, for the first time, one of my kids did not dive into their cake. Cooper really wasn't at all interested in the cake. He played with the frosting for a minute, but when it came to eating it, he wasn't interested (weird!) I guess it is because he is a fruit junkie and truly that is all he wants to eat. I'm convinced that he was switched at birth, but I will take him.
Apparently he is exhausted from being 1, or maybe it is the time change. When I went downstairs to type this, he was playing with Carson. When I came up to check on them, he was passed out in the hall.
In other Grundy news, Abby was the Star Student in February. She was so excited! They gave her some awards and a special pin. She absolutely loves school and she has been doing so good. We are super proud of her.

Carson is just as crazy as ever. I took this video of him about two months ago. Honestly, I never taught him this, and I don't even have this song. I guess we listen to a lot of radio. He was in his room singing and I surprised him. . . .but that didn't stop him. Put it this way, soon after Chad saw this, he signed him up for T-ball.Here is me and Abby trying to get my other son to dance to Beyonce. Maybe that's the problem!?
11 comments:
Hey Kelly, I found your blog and absolutely love reading it. You have such a cute family. Looks like you are doing good. I'll be keeping in touch. DeEtte
I love it. Cooper is so cute! I seriously can't believe how fast time goes by. Abby is so cute, I wish Tyler could take some lessons from her about being a good student in School. I really want to come see you guys. I just started softball so my life is a little crazy(what the hell was I thinking when I told them I would coach again) but I really need to come to SLC and go shopping and come see you. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon. Love ya!
I have the cutest grandkids ever!!! They just make me laugh all the time. I think Cooper got his dance moves from his Dad, Abbys smarts from her Mom and Carsons singing from me! You guys are the best. Happy Birthday Cooper!
I think you seriously should send some of your videos of carson into americas funniest videos I know you would win he is so stinkin cute!!! Oh and we went today and bought Kayden a car he is in heaven!!!
Oh your kids! They are amazing and unbelievable and we miss them so so much. I can't believe that Cooper is 1!!! He looks so old! And speaking as a mother of a fairly bald little girl, I really love his hair:) Those videos are so funny. And we always knew Abby would be a star student! We are excited to see the crazy Grundy's next weekend:) Happy Birthday Cooper!
It has not been a year! I can't believe he is one and I can't believe you are not pregnant again. Get on that, would ya!
He really is darling I just wish he wouldn't cry when he see's me. That means you don't let me play with him enough.
Carson is the cutest and everyone laughs that he calls me 'Robyn' in primary. I love him!
I forgot to say Good Job to Abby! You better get use to that award...she'll be getting it a lot!
I hear ya about Chad, I'm sure if I thought about it long enough I could come up with some great ones too!! Happy B-day to Cooper as well LOL the Garn Family.
Cooper is so cute! I can't believe he is a year old! It seems like he was just born!
I hope you are doing well. Sounds like you have had a rough month. I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Hang in there!
XOXO!
Your kids do the cutest things! I had to laugh because the puppy that Coop got for b-day is same one Max got (and LOVED) when he was that age and I'm sure Cooper (and Josh) will love it,too! Also, Max has the same jammies as the ones you found Cooper crashed out in-only a much bigger version! Great minds think alike! We can't believe Cooper is 1-we're hoping to get to actually meet him soon! Love you
Okay, I know you guys have had things going on and I know your kids change by the minute... so get with the program Grundy's! We need some pictures and funny stories. We are having withdrawals down here in Vegas!! (Yes, I used TWO exclamation marks for that sentence... I don't do that often).
Post a Comment