Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snow Day...Again

It snowed again...and this time it wasn't quite as exciting as the kids looked out the window and just knew exactly what they wanted to do. . .

Carson just looked at me and said, "I'm hungry, I'm going outside to eat some snow!" Abby on the other hand was determined to make a snow man, since her last attempt was a bust! And if you know Abby, not just any snowman would be good enough...it had to be the best and the biggest. So, she enlisted the help of her dad.

While Chad and Abby worked on the snowman, Carson kept to his word and ate all of the snow that he could. He was even going through the yard to find the "best" possible snow to eat. He was also very interested in making snow angels, but the huge snowman didn't get any attention from him.
The snowman turned out great, except the fact that it looked slightly like an alien due to the pink golf balls for the eyes.


In the end, the kids made sure to tackle Dad and start a fight (as usual) with Chad losing (as usual).





5 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

That picture of Carson starting puppy-eyed into the camera in the middle of all the snow is precious. Your kids are hilarious and so stinkin cute!

Amy

melanie said...

Hey, My daughter prays for snow everyday but we don't get that in texas, you are so lucky to have it during the holidays!!

Chelsea said...

My favorite is the one of Carson laying down with his arms above his head and his eyes closed. He looks like he's having such a great time! Although I don't think I'd be having quite as much fun. You'll have to tell Amy that Cora and I are no longer coming to visit next week due to these pictures :) I just can't handle freezing cold!

Lyndee said...

Wow!! Our little Snowmen are nothing compared to your huge Snowman. They did a great job.
Your kids are so dang cute. They look like they were having so much.

Sarah Bates said...

Kelly...what is up! I miss you! Your kids are so damn cute! Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya
Sarah