Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ready for Christmas!

Well, I think we have done everything possible to get ready for Christmas! We made our gingerbread house. Actually, Chad, Abby, and I made it. We had a lot of fun making it, but Carson only wanted to eat it. He really didn't want to take any part in the decorating, he was completely focused on eating the candy and sneaking all that he possibly could.We also made the yearly trip to the mall to visit Santa. The kids were so excited, and I think they talked Santa's ear off. Of course...what is Christmas without visiting a couple of Santa's! We also had a visit from Santa at our family Christmas party.
In all of the Christmas preparation, we have watched every Christmas movie and sang every Christmas song over and over...




And Carson was so excited when he heard the "Two Front Teeth" Christmas song, because he
could really relate! (I have a feeling it will be his favorite Christmas song for the next 5 or so years.)


7 comments:

Kristin said...

Kelly your kids are so stinkin cute. Looks like you've had a fun month! Have a good Christmas!

Korey and Brandi said...

How fun thats the one thing we did not do was make a gingerbread house but we did everything else there is!! Carsons videos make my day!

Korey and Brandi said...

hey kel will you tell me the secret to the slideshow I can not get mine to work for some reason I must be doing something wrong when I try to put it on my page?

Mikesell Family said...

I had to keep re-playing your video of Carson singing. That was so cute!

Lyndee said...

That is the cutest picture of Carson. Looks like you guys are having a great Christmas season.
Merry Christmas.

Justin and Amy said...

I love Carson singing on any video. He is so funny. I also love the picture of Abby nibling on the gingerbread house. I can just hear her little giggle as she is doing it:)

Stewart Family said...

Kelly, your fam could not get any cuter. I miss those kiddos, and you! Call me. Amy