
Went to the pumpkin patch and picked out the "perfect pumpkins"(according to Amy & Justin).
We carved pumpkins with all of the Grundy's.

We went to Halloween parties! Chad and I were even able to have an "adults only" party with our friends (thanks to Grandma's babysitting). We have so much fun. Everyone dressed up, and we played all of the childish games we could think of.

And of course! We went trick-or-treating! The kids went out with Chad and only came home once for a dinner break. They stayed out until pretty late and came home freezing, but smiling!
p>

4 comments:
Just for the record... I think Carson's hair looks awesome all combed and parted in his Superman costume. And hopefully the kids didn't get home too late after trick-or-treating. That was a long day for Mr. Mom:)
Looks like you had alot of fun!I agree it is alot better now that Kyli is older! Are you going to high school musical on ice? I was thinking that it would be fun if had a girls night with our girls and who ever else wanted to come???
Let me know what you think?
And I'm starting to think you are a better blog recruiter than I am! You just started your blog a couple days ago... and look at how many people you have inspired to join in!
Amy is right. You are a blog missionary, and I am very glad you are! Now you need to teach me how to inspire! Man you have cute friends!
Post a Comment