Monday, November 5, 2007

Gone Fishin

Carson went fishing this weekend with his dad, Grandpa and Great Grandpa Grundy. We don't really do the "outdoors" thing much, so he was in heaven being with the guys. His favorite part was eating all of the snacks that they brought, and he loved playing in the mud.

But the most exciting part was when they actually caught a FISH! Grandpa let Carson help bring it in and that is all that he has talked about for two days.


I don't think he realized how "big" fish can be. (Nemo seems so small).

Sometimes we catch Carson doing the funniest things. He likes to just make up songs for even the simplest things.


6 comments:

Korey and Brandi said...

He looks so big in those pics! The video would'nt work for me?

Justin and Amy said...

Holy cow Kelly... He looks like a natural fisherman sittin on his little rock:) And that song was so funny! I wonder if Grandpa and Dad were telling him not to play in the mud, ya think?:) So cute. Looks like the boys had fun.

Korey and Brandi said...

Did I tell you how much I love that kid? He is so stinkin cute!

Justin and Amy said...

That looks like a fun little fishing trip. I know one thing that would have made it even more fun...ME!

I think Carson is hilarious. I think I like him more than Abby. But don't tell that to Abby. I don't want her feelings to get hurt.

Also, you need to figure out how to make is so that when we click on the pictures in your blog we can see them full size.

Justin

Joe~n~Meg said...

So cute! Thanks for the heads up on Jody's blog...keep it up, we'll all feel like we live next door to each other. I'm gonna get my sister doing one while she's here visiting!

Justin and Amy said...

You know you have to do the six things now that we tagged you, right? And tell Chad. It's time for him to participate:)