Carson is playing baseball and Chad is coaching again this year. Carson is really starting to love it. He can't wait for practices and he loves going to his games. He is doing really good. He loves playing pitcher so that he can stand by the pitching machine and yell, "Strike three, you're out of here!" and ring up each of the batters. He is the littlest one on the field (he has no idea), but he makes up for it with heart, or should I say personality.
At the same time, I am helping Abby with her softball team. (pictures coming soon) I am actually their star pitcher. We are having a lot of fun. After one of her games, we decided to surprise the kids and we went and stayed in a hotel right down the road. We told them we were going to Wendy's and we just got our food and pulled into the hotel. They were so excited! I'm not sure excited is a big enough word. We stayed in the hotel for two nights and basically rented out the pool. We swam as much as we possibly could. We went for a walk, got ice cream, watched a movie and played all of the games we could find in our house.
The first night, I slept with Abby and Chad slept with the boys and if you look closely at Cooper, you can see the mark where his head hit the side table at about 2 am. Needless to say . . . we rotated things around for the next night.
Bo experienced a big milestone on our staycation. He went swimming for the first time and he loved it. He didn't stay in too long, but he loved being in the water with everyone.
On to Easter. . . We did all of the usual Easter activities. Colored eggs, made treats, and dressed in our Sunday best.
The kids favorite part was definitely all of the Easter egg hunts. Before the weekend was over, they had three different hunts and it was still not enough.
Cooper was so excited for each hunt! The first one was a little confusing. He couldn't believe that he could actually KEEP the eggs and as you can see, he didn't want to waste time opening them to eat the candy.
![]() |
The end of April was the Walk for MS. So, we went to support our sister Michelle. I was so excited to go and be a part of it. She is such an inspiration to all of us and I really admire her strength and courage.
We even made cute shirts. A lot of people think we look like sisters. Just don't look at our rears.
I had an amazing Mother's Day and Birthday. I feel really bad for Chad, because he has a lot of pressure to be at the top of his game for two weekends in a row.
Abby is finishing up the dance season this month. She has had so much fun and we have had fun watching her. We are excited for a month or so off of driving back and forth.
I just gave the boys a haircut and Cooper was freaking out because he wanted his short like Carson. I had the hardest time doing it, but I finally gave in. I really like not having tangles in the morning, but I hate how grown up he looks. It makes me sad.

























2 comments:
oh wow he does look so grown up!! so cute!! love you guys!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-stick-golf-terbaik/
Post a Comment