
I feel like I can't really complain too much since I was responsible for this union and I am happy that they are moving on in their lives to bigger and better things. But... I was definitely not consulted about the whole moving thing. (I guess I was out of the picture pretty fast)
Who else will play dumb games with them and tease them at the same time. (Colby is going to have his hands full)
And who will give them money to say and do inappropriate things.
And who else will they spill on and drop their cell phones in the toilet.
Sunday dinners (and laundry day) will never be the same.
Neither will all of the crazy family functions, where their funny comments will be missed most of all.

We will miss making fun of Amy's strange eating habits ( . . the girl doesn't like cheese!!!)

And I will miss talking about school in front of everyone, just to make them crazy. I will miss someone saying "Mrs. Grundy" and having us both look up. I will miss having another girl in the house to even out the testosterone.


We will miss Justin and all of his craziness. We will miss trying to figure out who the kids are in the room when he's around. The boys will miss going golfing and hearing him swear. We will miss the "intense" sports watching, which at the time is more important than life itself! ( Good thing Justin is able to calm her down!)

Most of all...we will just MISS YOU! I know that they say that you can't pick your family, but I did everything in my power. I chose Chad because I love his siblings (and he is ok) and Amy is my perfect pick! Good Luck in Vegas! Hopefully, there will be many visits and lots of blogging.
We miss you already! LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Holy Cow that was the cutest thing ever. I am definitely blaming all this crying stuff on the pregnancy (even if I would cry anyway). We are gonna miss you all so much too! I don't know how we will survive without the other Grundy's. Come visit us often please! You have proven that you can definitely handle long car rides and long plane rides with three children so there is absolutely no excuse! We love you and miss you tons and tons already. Don't let the kids forget us:) And I don't care what anyone says, your three little children will ALWAYS be so special to their Uncle Justin and Aunt Amy. Even if we are getting a kid of our own:)
Post a Comment