Well, nothing much is going on right now with us. I am still pregnant and realizing it more and more now that I am so big, and now that Christmas is over the reality is kicking in. I am getting really excited! I am so excited to have another member of our family, althoughsometimes I think about those long nights and I get a little nervous, but I know it is all worth it in the end.
I decided to put these pictures of the kids helping in the kitchen for family home evening, because they kinda made me laugh. Abby of course had to wear her tinkerbell dress and an apron, so Carson decided that he needed an apron too. Once the aprons were on, they were in full
character...and very serious chefs. The strange thing was that they actually ate the dinner they made and it was Taco Salad, and if you know my kids they are not salad fans.
These other pictures are of Carson stealing Abby's new Leapster that she got for Christmas and hiding under the table to play it. He does this all day long. He loves playing it and we have found him hiding in closets and other places in the house. He will be turning three at the end of this month, so we decide to buy him one for his birthday, mainly to avoid the fighting.

5 comments:
Kelly, your kids are so cute. I love Carson's pix with the leapster. That is Sisi everyday with Tyler's gameboy. That is a great idea for her birthday next month (THANKS). They looked like they enjoyed the cooking experience. Send them my way, I could use their help at the grill...
I don't know if I believe they actually ate the salad. I have seen them try and eat salad before. Maybe you should have them help you all the time:) I do love your apron on Carson. They look like naturals in the kitchen... much like their mom AND dad:)
So cute! I love the aprons. That is so funny about Carson hiding under the table.
I love that you let them help in the kitchen I am bad and always tell Kyli next time!!
someday, i'm gonna need blog tutoring or i'm done with it. the cuter yours gets, the more i'm giving up on mine!!! your kids get cuter by the minute...
Post a Comment