
We had our ultrasound today and I don't know if I am just getting older and more appreciative, but the whole thing is more and more amazing to me with each child. Both kids came with us and they were so excited the whole time. They both could actually see the baby (even though I wasn't sure if they'd understand) and they giggled at all of the images.
Well, everything was healthy and . . .

IT"S A BOY!! I wouldn't normally think about putting this picture on the blog, but it was SO funny in the ultrasound room. The lady was out-right laughing and just couldn't stop taking picture (I think we ended up with about 31- no joke!). He was just spread eagle!! And it almost seemed as if he had an itch at times. (we have pictures of that too!) It was just really funny, but needless to say, we are having a boy. We are so excited now that it all seems so real. Abby was a little disappointed I think, but as soon as we told her that she would just have to be the only princess for now; she was just fine with that! Carson is excited to have a brother and he basically knew it all along.
3 comments:
Yay! A boy! We are so excited for you guys... Carson #2! That's a little scary to think about:) And what color hair will he have?? Abby will make a good "only princess"... only until girl #2 comes in a couple years:) Anyway, congratulations you guys! We can't wait for his arrival!
Hey Kelly! Congrats to you and your family... I'm so jealous and ready for another, but I'll just live through you! I set up our blog page and have the letter all set, but I'm computer stupid and can't figure out how to add pix! HELP me if you want to see our children.
Joey and Megan
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-minyak-ikan-bagi-pertumbuhan-anak/
Post a Comment